Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Video Projects

7th and 8th graders:
Well, we have lot's of stuff going on today. The 8th grade GIS class is making a class video, using personal and class pictures. They are learning to use Windows Movie maker. The most time consuming part is scanning all those pictures in the computer. If you are an 8th grade student visiting this site in class try the Weather Internet Scavenger Hunt. You can print out the worksheet and write your answers as you go.

Have fun!

6th Tech Students start here:
We are moving forward with our "For Sale" project. I don't know who was supposed to take the camera today, but we'll get that worked out. Before you can move on to part 3, you have to have your storyboards printed out and in hand. Use the storyboards to guide your photography.
For those of you who are done with your storyboards and are not taking pictures today:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite food is and who makes it the best.
2. The topic for your blog today is: "The funniest thing that's ever happened to me". Tell me the story, and I want details. Use what you've learned in writing (6trait writing).
3. Make sure and leave comments on at least 3 other classmates' blogs for today.
4. Still need something to do? Follow the Weather Internet Scavenger Hunt link above, print out the worksheet and do the scavenger hunt. Extra credit in science for having it completed tomorrow.

14 comments:

wonderfred said...

My favorite food is Goolosh or Lausaunia. My mom and grandma make these really good

ello-poppet said...

i think that my favorite food is sunday delite. My grandma Mary makes this the best because she is the only one that i have ever tried. It is so good. it has, fugde, chocolate, nuts, butterschotch, reesies. It is so good!!!!!

i am the ling ling' said...

Hey Mr. Mac. My favorite food is tacos. My mom makes the best tacos in town. I also like mini tacos. The best place to get those is the Arrow in Sundance. They are the best. You just dip them and salsa and it goes perfect. WEll bye.

stingray said...

My favorite food is sagetii and baileys grandma makes the best. Well this is all I really have to talk about today.

Hippie girl said...

My favorite food is Macoroni and cheese with little hot dog slices in it. The person who makes it the best is my baby sitter Ruby.

vandalin11 said...

my favorite food is cookie dough
and I make it the best with my family recipe.

yamaha rider said...

My favorite food is tacos and Taco Jonhs makes them the best.

bob said...

My favorite food is cinnamon rolls and my grandma makes the best

B.K. said...

my most favorit foodis not man made but made by mother nacher hir selfand that food is an apple or any other fresh frut

tigerbr4 said...

well my fave food is lasana my mom makes the best and i like tacos that is made from the best place in the wold it is Taco Casa in Alabama. well i have a lot more but to save you the trouble i wont tell you. By By

barbie said...

My favorite food is Goolosh and my geat antes food but i don't know what it is called i think that my mom and dad make it the best but i think that my ant tresa and crictle and nana make it the best but i like my nana's more

Bubbles said...

My favorite food is probably cinnamon rolls. I think that my grandpa makes the best cinnamon rolls. Well that is all I really have to talk about today. WELL BYE!!!

angelanna said...

The favorite food is pizza and i also like Toco caroslo and my mom and grandama makes the best Toco Caserol because she is the only one who Know how to make and my dad makes the best pizza because hes the only one who knows how tpo make and those are my favorite fod adn who makes the best one at of all of it. Thank You fo rlistening and i hope you enjoy.

bob said...

answers to weather hunt
1. warmest 136 coldest -129
2.-22 wind chill
3. some green, yellow, and red
4. cold air
5. tells degres
6.barometer