Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thursday's Activities for GIS Class

Well guys and girls, I hope that you will have fun with these links over the next few days in class.
The first activity is to go here and watch the different "How it's made" videos. When you're finished, go to the "think about it" questions to test your knowledge. Watch as many videos as you can during the period.
With about 5 minutes left in the period, leave a comment on my post today where you tell me what you think about the site. Also include something that you learned by viewing the site.
Have Fun and be good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the how its made site. I watch the T.V. show How its Made with my dad alot. We really take alot for granted and dont realize how much work goes into little things like the glass windows in our car or the bottles that we chug pop from and just throw away.

Hippie girl said...

It was a really cool site. It was cool seeing how jelly beans were made.

i am the ling ling' said...

I always watch that show on TV. It is very interesting. I liked the JELLY BELLY one. It was i did not know about all of the layers.

Anonymous said...

Hey that was a way sweet site. The way that they make Jelly Beans was way sweet. It takes them About 1 week to make them. The car one was kool to.