Thursday, April 26, 2007

4-26-07 6th Tech




Well kids, here we are almost at the end of another great school year. You all have came a long ways this year. I hope that you will be using the knowledge gained in this class to become a more productive student.


Today's Assignment:


Continue working on the storyboards for the "For Sale" project. Remember to fill in the film tips section of the worksheet. You need to think about what you want the shot to look like. These tips help remind you when you go to actually take the shot.




I am so excited to move on with this project. I'm sure some of your videos will be funny, some will be serious, but all of them will be well done. This is a great way to do a report. It's so much better than just typing a boring report and then reading that report to the class.




I want you to leave me a comment today, discussing what you think was the best thing you learned in tech class this year.

15 comments:

Hippie girl said...

I think that the most important thing that we learned this year was being more productive in typing. I think this because we will need this skill throughout life. It makes working on the computer faster and easier. Thanks for teaching us that skill!

ello-poppet said...

I have learned so many things this year!!! I think that the thing that i learned most from was when we had to to mycro type learning because that is what tought me to type with great fluensy. I was pretty excited when i was the first one done!!!! thanks for teahcing me everything that i know so far!!

wonderfred said...

The best thing that I think i learned this year was how to type fast and acurate. I also think that the Exel was a good skill to learn to. Thanks for teaching us those things.

Shaggy said...

The best thing i have probably learned this year is how to use the blogger. bye bye

barbie said...

the best thing that i learnd this year is how you can post on the internet and leave comets to other people my adress is
www.mel-kell94.blogspot.com

ktm said...

ithink the most improtant thing ive learned is is how to to type the right way

i am the ling ling' said...

My favorite thing in tech this year that I learned was starting this blog thing. It is so much fun. It is even more fun then the microsoft word journals. We get to learn a lot more. I also like the movie thing too. Well bye.

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vandalin11 said...

the most important thing i learned this year was how to type becouse it saves us a lot of time so we can get done faster and with ;ittle typing mistakes.

Bubbles said...

I think tha thte best thing that we learned in this year is probably how to run all the stuff on the computer. Thanks for teaching us all that stuff in tech class!!!
I also have a question. In the beggining of your blogyou said that these are some tips for your shots. Is it for the pisture shots or the video shots?
Comment me back!!! TTYL!!!

tigerbr4 said...

Well the ting that inspired me the most is the power point thanks for every thing

angelanna said...

The thing that i learned in tech is that I proved in my typing and that blogging is alot easer and it makes life alot easier. Thank You for the great year. I really injoy it! See you next year! My adress is angelanna1994blogspot.com

Chris said...

the best thing ive learnd this year is how to you`s blogger

B.K. said...

I think that the most inportant thing that I learned in scince this year is all the things that come up in evry day life like gravity and all the forses!

bob said...

I think the most importent thing i learned is how to type because it is a faster way than righting